Basic Kanji Plus
Basic Kanji Plus
Basic Kanji Plus is a Japanese language-learning app that has been designed to enable Japanese language learners to check kanji characters that conform to kanji textbooks and vocabulary formed using these kanji characters. It contains 1,167 beginner- to upper-intermediate-level kanji characters and approximately 8,000 words comprising these kanji characters. In addition to words included in textbooks, this app has been recently updated with approximately 1,500 frequently-used words as featured in the Vocabulary Database for Reading Japanese (VDRJ) Ver. 1.1 (approximately 750 beginner-level words comprising beginner-level kanji characters and 750 upper-intermediate-level words).
Link and QR code for smartphones
*This app is completely ad free.
*In some cases, this app may not work properly depending on the model of your device or its operating environment.
- You can check the reading of a kanji character with the use of text and voice.
- You can see the stroke order of a kanji character in an animated clip.
- You can engage in more efficient learning since this app comes with a function for selecting and studying just words you have not yet learned.
- You can visually check your own learning status for each reading, kanji character, and sound.
- This app comes with a list to allow users to check all words contained in this app by textbook section or in the order of the 50-character Japanese syllabary.
- Since you do not need to have online access to use this app, you can learn no matter where you happen to be. (Online access will be needed only when installing this app.)