From Tsukuba station, take a bus and walk.
Direct bus services are also available from Tokyo st, Hitachinoushiku st, Arakawaoki st, Tsuchiura st.
※The access map of Tsukuba University is also on the University’s website.
Access to TX Tsukuba Station (by public transportation)
TX + bus
- 45 minutes from Akihabara Station to Tsukuba Station by rapid train.
- Ibaraki Airport–About 60 minutes from Ibaraki Airport by bus bound for “Tsukuba Center”.
- Narita Airport–About 60 minutes from Narita Airport by bus bound for “Tsukuba Center”. Take a bus at the bus stop No. 8 at Terminal 1, No. 10 at Terminal 2, or No. 8 at Terminal 3.
JR + bus
- JR Joban Line + bus or taxi(Hitachinoushiku Station, Arakawaoki Station, Tsuchiura Station). About 40-60 minutes
Highway Express Bus
- About 75 minutes from Tokyo Station Yaesu South Exit by bus bound for “Tsukuba Daigaku”
Access to the University of Tsukuba from Tsukuba Station
Embark on the Tsukuba University Circulating Bus (Clockwise) headed from Tsukuba Station bus terminal no.6.
↓(approximately 15 min.) 200yen (one-way)
Disembark at Daigaku-kaikan mae (University Hall).
※There are 3 buses per hour, but the interval between each bus can differ depending on the hour.
From Daigaku Kaikan
A two-minute walk from Daigaku Kaikan